We use a number of highly-effective adjusting approaches to help improve spinal movement and reduce interference. The approach we use is based on our clinical judgment and years of experience.
The primary adjusting techniques we use include but are not limited to:
- SD Protocol: is an all-encompassing approach to health based on brain science.
- AK Applied Kinesiology: Testing the strength of specific muscles of your body helps us find structural, chemical and mental problems and monitor your results.
- Torque Release: With a gentle touch and a light thrusting by hand or an instrument called an Integrator, the brain-body connection is enhanced.
- Thompson Technique: uses a special table with several segments called drop pieces. The drop pieces help to minimise the force used during an adjustment, making it more comfortable for the person getting adjusted.
- Activator Methods: This is a system of spinal evaluation combined with a handheld adjusting instrument that delivers a consistent, low-force thrust.
- Diversified Technique: uses specific motion palpation and leg checks to uncover an imbalance or nervous system interference in the spine. A gentle impulse is then administered into the system. The energy delivered during the thrust may produce a slight “popping” sound from the shifting of gas and fluids in the joint.
Are you new to BARHAM Chiropractic?
BOOK ONLINE for your stages of care for only $85*
(Usually $115 exclusive to NEW CLIENTS ONLY)Your first appointment includes:
- First visit with thorough history and examination
- Full spinal and postural examination
- X-rays if required